Usually I posted a post on my journey to Thailand, China, Vietnam, etc… but currently I am on my LONGEST journey ever … into motherhood!! Currently 38 weeks pregnant, I am ready to pop any time now (hoping as soon as possible since I can’t wait to meet this little bundle of joy … and also my tummy is getting heavier and it’s getting a bit tiring to go to work 😛 ).
Alhamdulillah I am now happily married and just had the most wonderful wedding ever! The solemnization and wedding reception was held in Kota Bharu, Kelantan, and the second wedding reception was in Kuala Lumpur.
If you are planning for your wedding (especially in Kelantan), hope this help 🙂
HIV test must be done at government hospital/clinic only. Some require making appointment beforehand and some doesn’t. To confirm on this, it is advisable to call first. I went to Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya and they don’t require making appointment.
HIV test result validity is 6 months (as of now in 2014). If you are getting married in December and you did the HIV test in May, the test result is no longer valid.
PS: If you are from Kelantan, you can still do the HIV test outside of Kelantan but please bring along 3 copies of this form (download here: http://jaheaik.gov.my/v5/images/download/pdf/bpuk/BORANG%20HIV.pdf)
Attending pre-wedding course is a MUST. Once you have completed the course, you will received a certificate which doesn’t have an expiry date.
I attended the pre-wedding course in TTDI: http://kursus-kahwin-ttdi.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
- Nurza Wedding House (Kelantan)
- 40graphy Photoart (KL)
- Emma S.a.z (Kelantan) : https://www.facebook.com/emma.s.a.z?fref=ts
- Nurul (Kelantan) : http://instagram.com/nurul2481/
- Meera (KL) : http://instagram.com/meeraffandymua
- I put on my own Henna (just a simple one on all fingers). Tried Beauty Henna Cone and the result doesn’t look nice (luckily i tried it on first before my actual wedding). So for my wedding I use Rani Henna.
- Nilai 3 have a lot of shops and wide range of selection with affordable prices. Bought few at Nilai 3 and few in Shah Alam. As for decorating the wedding favour, I ‘DIY’ it myself
- My own DIY!
- Nabella Little Cake (Kelantan): http://instagram.com/nabellalittlecake
- Mamalicious Trading (Kelantan): http://instagram.com/mamalicious_trading/
WEDDING HALL + CATERING
- Pengantin Eksklusif @ Sumira Place (Kuala Lumpur) – they provide a place for the event + catering + wedding dais + wedding coordinator. They have a few places that you can choose from (wedding hall or bungalow). We had ours near Tasik Titiwangsa; http://www.pengantineksklusif.com/v2/
- Kad Kahwin Mu: http://www.kadkahwinmu.com.my/
Wedding stamp : http://www.ikahwin.my/weddingstamp
ABOUT THE NETHERLANDS
Timezone : UTC+01:00
Currency: Euro (€)
Had a GREAT time at Madame Tussaud!! Here are some (a lot) photos to share 🙂
And this is me with my long lost best friends! 😛
For more detail on tickets, location, opening hours, etc., visit their official website:
Craving for some Stroopwafels! Luckily I’m going to the Netherlands in few days time & the first thing I will do after touch down (after 13 hours 35 minutes sitting on a plane!) is to get myself a STROOPWAFELS!! wooohooo!!
If you don’t have any idea what Stroopwafel is, it is basically a waffle made from 2 thin layers of baked batter with caramel-like syrup in the middle. Also known as Syrup Waffle in English.