Looking for a place to have lunch? Head on to Menara Mutiara Bangsar, Level 2 food court for a delicious Nasi Beringin! Advisable to go there before 1.00 pm because they might run out of food! Parking is also an issue, but this nasi beringin is a must try!
Looking for the best nasi lemak within Klang Valley? Head on to Village Park! Their nasi lemak is considered as one of the most delicious nasi lemak you can find!
- Village Park Nasi Lemak
- 5, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- 03-7710 7860
- Opens: Mon-Sat 7.00 am – 8.00 pm ; Sun 7.00 am – 6.00 pm
If you are going or already in Kelantan, you MUST visit Kopitiam Kita. What is so special about this place?? Well, they serve the most delicious and famous food for breakfast from all over Kelantan! Basically the food comes from different part of Kelantan, so this place is considered as a one stop center. What to expect from Kopitiam Kita? The best of nasi belauk, nasi kerabu, nasi dagang, laksam, roti titab, nasi tumpang, etc.
- Kopitiam Kita
- 4357-A, Taman Desa Jaya, Jalan Pengkalan Chepa, 15400 Kota Bharu
- GPS coordinate: 6.129589,102.249001
- Open everyday; 7.00 am – 1.30 pm (advisable to go early
Need a place to have your dinner or just hangout? Head on to Grease!! (the foods there are awesome!)
- Grease (they serve cheesesteak, burger, pasta, chicken wings, etc.)
- Open Monday-Sunday; 6pm, 12am
- 1-10-1 Presint Alami Seksyen 13 Shah Alam (near Pusat Zakat Selangor & Tesco Shah Alam)
Are you staying somewhere within Klang Valley and missing Kelantan food especially nasi belauk badly? (it is called nasi BELAUK and not BERLAUK). If yes, head on to Restoran Kedai Nasi JJ Kak Wok! They are very famous in Kelantan and among Kelantanese, and now they are available in 3 places within Klang Valley!!
Nasi JJ Kak Wok, TTDI Jaya:
- No 50, Jalan Opera J U2/J, TTDI Jaya, 40150 Shah Alam
Nasi JJ Kak Wok, Setapak:
- 56-0, Platinum Walk, Setapak
Nasi JJ Kak Wok, Ampang:
- Medan Selera Bunga Tanjung, Jalan Kolam Ayer Lama, 68000 Ampang