OK! This looks NICE!!!
12 round frozen ravioli, thawed
1 Tbsp milk
6 Tbps Italian bread crumbs
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Whisk together egg and milk in shallow bowl.
3. In another bowl or pie plate, combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
4. Dip ravioli in egg and then in bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until all ravioli are coated.
5. Spray ravioli with cooking spray and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with warm marinara or pesto.