I ♥ PANCAKE!! Today i just discovered a recipe which looks quite easy to follow (since i’m so useless in cooking and baking ) and decided to share!! If it does taste nice, do let me know so that i can try (maybe) … haha
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 6 oz of your favorite Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Open the yogurt container and stir the yogurt until it’s smooth and creamy. Crack an egg over the yogurt and stir to combine leaving. The resulting mixture should be pale yellow in color and have a few lumps here and there.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour yogurt/egg mixture into the bowl with the flour and baking soda. Stir to combine. The batter will be extremely thick.
- Spoon the batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high. I usually make four big pancakes, but you could also make 8 smaller ones.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve with butter, syrup, fruit, Nutella….anything! Enjoy!
For lower-calorie Greek yogurt pancakes, use nonfat yogurt and an egg white instead of the whole egg. Equally delicious and easy to prepare.